This is a two-part class for the absolute beginner!
- We will learn the parts of the sewing machine.
- How to wind a bobbin & thread our machines.
- We will learn what all those lines on the bed of your machine are for.
- How & when to change your needle.
- How to achieve proper tension & fix tension issues.
- We will practice sewing with different sized seam allowances & learn how to check to be sure that they are correct.
This will be a fun class with a couple of contests with prizes awarded for the person who threads their machine fastest & properly sews an accurate seam. Come learn the basics and start on a wonderful hobby/career that can help you create items to sell or give as gifts!
- There is no prerequisite for this class, great for beginners
- Tuesday July 23rd & 30th 6:00-7:30PM
- Two Night Class- $30